Monday, April 26, 2010

Someone

I was going to make a post detailing the wonders of the modern scientific calculator, however I ran into SOMEONE at the bus stop this morning so I suppose I'm obliged to write about that instead.

Minding my own business waiting for the 135 I heard a loud honk and out jumped someone from an SUV. Not just anyone, but someone. In the interest of protecting their identity all people and places mentioned hereafter are purely fictional and any correlation to real life is merely coincidental.

John talked to me about his field trip to Brazil for the next two weeks and then his trip to Toronto the following week. He was disappointed he would be missing so much of the hockey playoffs and how he wouldn't have time to empty out his gym locker at school.

That's about it, the end.

(Told you calculators would be better)

1 comment: