Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blah

First the context. Friend tells me I should make a blog. This seems to come from nowhere; I had never had a strong desire to create a blog myself. I'm skeptical. I don't know why anyone would want to read much of anything that I had to write. Oh well, it's not that time consuming. Write a few random things about stupid stuff and be done with it.

The only thing that I could think to write about, and at the moment the only thing I'd care to write about are my stupid stories. It started during exams. Someone was talking about how another student was drinking beer during an exam. In my endless wisdom, and desire to say that "I'm helping!" I offered that during one of my exams I heard someone open a can. Oh and it might have been beer.

Stories that start OK and people think they might be going somewhere, but most of the time they just have a letdown ending. They're short, stupid and happen semi-frequently. Occasionally there's a laugh or chuckle, usually a groan. They amuse myself enough though that it doesn't matter to me if I'm the only one that ever reads it, at least I won't forget them when they're written down.


7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your daily stories! I'll read whatever you have to say as long as it's not in WOWinese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This and Matt"...that's clever. I like it!

    You should have started with your sock or pencil story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Nope, you're "someone".

    Ann, hate to burst your Matt bubble, but I came up with "This and Matt". Though, I must credit Matt with coming up with "Blah".

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what, Amanda? I had a feeling that the name came from the same mind as the one that came up with "Dr. Annigator" but I decided to give Matt the benefit of the doubt because I was stoked that he had started his own blog!

    Matt, I hereby retract any props I gave you for the blog name. You do get a green star for starting the blog though. You can upgrade that star to a blue, silver, gold, and maybe even PLATINUM star by doing the following: snazzing up the format of the blog, writing an entry with pictures, blogging about and linking to things like videos or articles that are cool, and coming up with a banner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo maybe you could write about how awesome "some girls I know" are!

    ReplyDelete