Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cesc Fabregas looks like Mark Ruffalo

A couple years ago while watching the World Cup I noticed that the Spanish soccer (football) player Cesc Fabregas bore a resemblance to actor Mark Ruffalo.  Two years passed and I was reminded of this again while watching Euro 2012.  I decided to go to the internet (where else) to see if anyone else shared my opinion.

After typing "cesc fabregas looks like" into Google the suggestions were "zachary quinto" and "sylar".  Not having watched Heroes, I soon learned that Zachary Quinto plays the character Sylar in the show.  Looking at the pictures I agreed they had a point but I was not deterred.  Filled with confirmation bias I carried on in my quest.

Completing the search to be "cesc fabregas looks like mark ruffalo" I discovered that I was not alone!  People had posted Tumblr messages and tweeted about it!  The consensus seemed to be that Ruffalo looks like an older version of Fabregas and my favourite quote was "Cesc Fabregas looks like an I-fucked-your-wife-ier version of Mark Ruffalo".  Check out this comparison to be convinced for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment